I put two coats on the pieces before they went up so in many cases, I just have one more to go...however, I forgot about that pesky caulking, spackling, sanding, vacuuming, wiping, taping, THEN painting. The painting takes no time compared to the prep. However the finished rooms are starting to look really nice. I focused on the closets, bedroom, and mudroom which is probably where we're going to stack the most stuff in the short term while we wait for the upper level to be ready to live in.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Trim Terror
I hope I never paint anywhere near as much trim again in my life!
I put two coats on the pieces before they went up so in many cases, I just have one more to go...however, I forgot about that pesky caulking, spackling, sanding, vacuuming, wiping, taping, THEN painting. The painting takes no time compared to the prep. However the finished rooms are starting to look really nice. I focused on the closets, bedroom, and mudroom which is probably where we're going to stack the most stuff in the short term while we wait for the upper level to be ready to live in.


I put two coats on the pieces before they went up so in many cases, I just have one more to go...however, I forgot about that pesky caulking, spackling, sanding, vacuuming, wiping, taping, THEN painting. The painting takes no time compared to the prep. However the finished rooms are starting to look really nice. I focused on the closets, bedroom, and mudroom which is probably where we're going to stack the most stuff in the short term while we wait for the upper level to be ready to live in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment