Below is a photo taken about 9 AM this morning from the house...most of the local world was still in fog, but we were above the clouds. The mountains were as clear as a bell. When I took this photo, the fog had started to lift. Now I know where that expression comes from. The fog literally lifted up out of the valley and disappeared. It was really something to see!Wednesday, September 17, 2008
We have a deck!
The cable portion of the railings is still on order, but the decking was put down today. Looks great! Notice I removed the film from the door windows, too - as well as most of the windows on the first floor. It makes a HUGE difference. Looks incredible.

Below is a photo taken about 9 AM this morning from the house...most of the local world was still in fog, but we were above the clouds. The mountains were as clear as a bell. When I took this photo, the fog had started to lift. Now I know where that expression comes from. The fog literally lifted up out of the valley and disappeared. It was really something to see!

Below is a photo taken about 9 AM this morning from the house...most of the local world was still in fog, but we were above the clouds. The mountains were as clear as a bell. When I took this photo, the fog had started to lift. Now I know where that expression comes from. The fog literally lifted up out of the valley and disappeared. It was really something to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment