
Framing continued today and the north wall (facing the view) is starting to take shape. The tireless concrete crew also formed and poured the frost walls for the garage. Don't you like the high-tech insulation method? Good ol' fashioned hay. Hey (oh - ha ha), it works.
Lucky for us, the concrete crew plows and sands roads in the off season. It was supposed to rain today, but instead it snowed yet again. The concrete crew sanded our hill - 3 times - in order to get their work done. We had been shopping for a second-hand sander, but needless to say, after several fruitless weeks of looking, we had to bite the bullet and buy a new one today that will fit on our little tractor. Should have it all in place next week, so we will be able to work on our driveway sans professional help.
1 comment:
Nice job Lady !!!
I hope your guys at least get Thanksgiving day off...
Seriously though, I respect and appreciate the amount of planning, organization, and coordination involved in doing a project like this. I hope that I will be able to be nearly that disciplined when it comes to running our next project.
One possible suggestion... would you add a section with links to your various tradespeople ? If you are willing to share.
Looking forward to reading your frequent updates.
Thanks.
Charles Fulop
(Tracy's husband)
Post a Comment